Sunday, January 07, 2024

SNOW




I knew it would be here sooner or later and today I woke up to a full fledged 4 inches of snow.  I love snow.  I should say that I love it when it snows.  It is just another great creation from our creator that is amazing to see and not necessarily amazing to be out in.  But I am grateful for the moisture which we are continually told we need.  The view of the mountains was just beautiful and there is lots of ice and snow to drive in.  There is more on the way as well.


Poor gimme doesn't really like the snow but she sure does a good job of guiding Ambur through it.


Don't let the patch of blue fool you--it is short lived as clouds soon filled the skies and left a grey cloudy day (which I am not so grateful for)  They clouds and grey cover are a reminder that my mood is definitely better when there is sunshine.  None-the-less I am grateful for where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment