Thursday, February 01, 2024

CHIMES


 I have been given a few sets of chimes and I love them.  We aren't allowed to hang them outside here (HOA goodness) but I hung them in my bedroom window and I love them.  Of course I can't really hear them much but today I am grateful for them.  Our house got a little hot and so I opened my window a bit while I was cleaning and I suddenly hear this noise and can't figure out what it is.  IT WAS MY CHIMES!  I got the big brass pipe set from Ambur for Christmas and the sound from it is so beautiful.  It was soft and peaceful and I just love it.  I am so grateful for the serenity it brings to me.  I made me eager for the future when I will leave my window open all day and feel the cool air while seeing shadows of hummingbirds on my wall and listening to the beautiful sounds of the chimes.  So grateful for them and the peace I felt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment